Silk Screened Fritting
- Fine printing on all polycarbonate surfaces and coats
- Special fritting material available for enhanced adhesion to coated surface (flat surfaces only)
- RENIAS's Fritting Process
- We offer two fritting methods depending on printing process.
All top coats are applied after printing
Specially Prepared Ink Formula
Ink is applied after coating
- Forms polycarbonate without changing its thickness or causing additional residual stress
- May mold sheet thickness if desired
- Molding type and mold construction chosen based on product design
- Targeted to small lots and big surface areas.
(Compared to injection molding, this method costs more per unit though initial tooling costs are low)
- Features of RENIAS's Molding Machine
- Automatic Feed Heated Vertical Compression Molder (Compact and Capable of Processing Large Sheets)
- Stable results on flat and molded products for small lots of varying designs.
- Flexible, multi-line processing offering dip and flow coating methods. Choose to emphasize even thickness across your parts or use different coats for different items.
- Dip Coating
- Polycarbonate is immersed in the coating solution. The evenness of the coat is controlled by manipulating the item as it is withdrawn from the solution.
- Flow Coating
- Coating solution is run top to bottom across the face of the polycarbonate, forming the coat. This allows you to coat single surfaces or apply different coats to different sides.
- Machines 2D & 3D polycarbonate forms.
*The best cutting tool will be selected depending on the thickness, design, and surface shape of the design